Inflatable Loading Dock Shelters
Canuck Door Systems installs various types of Inflatable Loading Dock Shelters such Stationary Inflatable Shelter, Air Frame Inflatable Shelter, Inflatable Rail Shelter, and Foam Frame Inflatable Shelter. They provide an advantage of full access to trailers while protecting your dock with an air cushion seal that fits every time.Get Quote
- Advantage of full access to trailers while protecting your dock with an air cushion seal that fits every time
- Remain retracted until the trailer is docked, then quickly inflate to seal around the back of the trailer
- Letting in natural light through translucent sheeting
- Raked head frame that diverts water to the sides
- Range of durable materials
- Variety of colors
- Optional reflective guides
Inflatable dock shelters are a more flexible enclosure than inflatable dock seals. It allows the trailer to pull under and into the opening, while the surface of the fabric forms a contact barrier around the rear of the trailer. They are deal for climate-controlled loading docks. Inflatable dock shelters offer flexibility and convenience, as they create the ultimate energy seal for your dock without putting pressure on your building walls. There are the following benefits of installing them:
- SAVE money with reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping out dirt, debris & insects
- PROTECT product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY with a safe & comfortable working environment
- DURABLE Hi-Performance fabrics in a wide range of colors
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
In addition, they a keep environmental conditions outside of industrial establishment. Usually , a loading dock is the area of a warehouse or other industrial building that is most exposed to the elements. The poor loading dock conditions can allow them into an establishment. By installing the right dock seals and shelters on the dock doors, you can keep outside elements outside. Dock doors and seals can protect your building infrastructure, inventory, and employees from adverse environmental conditions including pests, rain, wind, fire, extremely hot or cold air.
INFLATABLE LOADING DOCK SHELTERS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the LDC the leading manufacturer of loading dock products in Ontario.
We install inflatable loading dock shelters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.