Loading Dock Shelters
Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of the Loading Dock Shelters such Stationary Truck Shelter, Retractable Truck, Shelter, Full Frame Shelter, Retractable Rail Shelter. They made from weather-proof materials and have pressure treated framing, galvanized trim for durability, stiffeners and resilient.Get Quote
- Pressure treated framing
- Galvanized trim for durability
- Stiffeners and
- Resilient, weather-proof materials
- Intelligent design channels
- Translucent polyethylene sheeting
- Access to a variety of trailer openings.
Dock shelters are a more flexible enclosure than dock seals. It allows the trailer to pull under and into the opening, while the surface of the fabric forms a contact barrier around the rear of the trailer. Since dock shelters fit more loosely around the trailer, they tend to last longer and be more forgiving to truck drivers. Also, dock shelters allow for more variability in the sizes of trailers that can be ‘sheltered’ effectively. While it has the advantage of flexibility, it may not ‘seal’ as tightly as dock seals would. There are the following benefits of installing them:
- SAVE money with reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping out dirt, debris & insects
- PROTECT product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY with a safe & comfortable working environment
- DURABLE Hi-Performance fabrics in a wide range of colors
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
In addition, they a keep environmental conditions outside of industrial establishment. Usually , a loading dock is the area of a warehouse or other industrial building that is most exposed to the elements. The poor loading dock conditions can allow them into an establishment. By installing the right dock seals and shelters on the dock doors, you can keep outside elements outside. Dock doors and seals can protect your building infrastructure, inventory, and employees from adverse environmental conditions including pests, rain, wind, fire, extremely hot or cold air.
LOADING DOCK SHELTERS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the LDC the leading manufacturer of loading dock products in Ontario.
We install loading dock shelters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.