Loading Dock Seals
Canuck Door Systems installs an array of Loading Dock Seals such Fixed Head Pad Seal, Adjustable Head Curtain Seal, Adjustable Head Pad Seal, Adjustable Head Curtain Full Access Seal, and Fixed Head Pad Full Access Seal. They have versatile designs, made from tenacious materials, and provide remarkable dependability and durability.Get Quote
- Fit every dock door size, every building configuration and every operational specification. They are customized to suit any specific needs
- Tear resistant, weather resistant, puncture resistant, abrasion resistant.
- Trouble-free installation
- Remarkable dependability and durability
Dock seals are the barriers between the loading dock door opening and the surface of the backed-in trailer when it is in a position to load or unload assets. Dock seals are designed to contact the trailer surface at the door and compress, creating a tight seal around the door. There are the following benefits of installing them:
- SAVE money with reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping out dirt, debris & insects
- PROTECT product & personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY with a safe & comfortable working environment
- DURABLE Hi-Performance fabrics in a wide range of colors
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
In addition, they a keep environmental conditions outside of industrial establishment. Usually , a loading dock is the area of a warehouse or other industrial building that is most exposed to the elements. The poor loading dock conditions can allow them into an establishment. By installing the right dock seals and shelters on the dock doors, you can keep outside elements outside. Dock doors and seals can protect your building infrastructure, inventory, and employees from adverse environmental conditions including pests, rain, wind, fire, extremely hot or cold air.
LOADING DOCK SEALS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the LDC the leading manufacturer of loading dock products in Ontario.
We install loading dock seals in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.