Series 240 Folding Partitions
Series 240 folding partitions are the most popular in the entire product line. Specified by Architects, Designers, and Builders more than any other product, the reason is the flexibility that you have to configure the Series 240 to meet most design needs. Options include Curved Tracks, Magnetic Locks, Keyed Locks and options for Bi-parting and Multiparting Partitions. The Vinyl Lam is the most economical choice for a superior finish to your project.Get Quote
- Heavy duty hardware
- Double sided
- Hardwood finishes
- Vinyl-Lam finishes
- Various colors and woods
- Decorative options
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze clear or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheel on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2¾” aluminum, color coded to panel connector
- Jamb Molding: 1″ wide x 3/8″ deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on both sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12’1; hardwoods up to 10’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 2¾” for lead post
* Woodfold’s Series 240 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
SERIES 240 FOLDING PARTITIONS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the Woodfold, the leading manufacturer of folding partitions and accordion doors in North America.
We install these folding partitions in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.