Series 220 Folding Partitions
Series 220 Folding Partitions are a great room dividers that have sharp looks and is an economical choice for a double-sided folding partitions. Track and rolling hardware are nearly the same as the heavy duty tracks and rollers in the high-end products. The partitions slide smoothly and efficiently. Conservation of heat is an important feature of the Series 220; just close the partition and turn up the heat. The Hardwood finishes bring warmth to any environment. Looks good and works hard. A near perfect for any Office, Commercial or Residential room divider with no sound requirements.Get Quote
- Double sided
- Hardwood finishes
- Vinyl-Lam finishes
- Various colors and woods
- Decorative options
- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8’0″
- Height: Up to 8’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 7/8″ for swept-wing handle
- Note: Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without key-lock options
* Woodfold’s Series 220 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
SERIES 220 FOLDING PARTITIONS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the Woodfold, the leading manufacturer of folding partitions and accordion doors in North America.
We install these folding partitions in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.