- Panels: 4¼” wide by ¼” thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces, front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 2″ x 1-1/8″ aluminum, dark bronze, or clear finish
- Sound Seal: Flexible vinyl sweep strips mounted top and bottom, with wood molding mounted on both sides of the track, forming a 4-7/8″ wide sweep surface
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2¾” aluminum, color-coordinated to panel connectors
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8″ wide by 1″ deep aluminum
- Latch: Dead latch with thumb turn on two sides; key locks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger access
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12’1″; hardwoods up to 10’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot, plus 2¾” for lead post
* Field Sound Transmission Class: The Series 2100 door has a field sound transmission class rating of (FSTC) 21. Field tests were performed by Bruck, Richards & Chaudiere, Inc. of Seattle, Washington, following the procedures specified in ASTM designation E 336-77.
SERIES 2100 ACOUSTIC FOLDING PARTITIONS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the Woodfold, the leading manufacturer of folding partitions and accordion doors in North America.
We install these folding partitions in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.