Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Hollow Metal Doors both custom and standard installation. Stainless Steel Doors are a metal door of the Stainless Steel type. This kind of Hollow Metal Doors is fabricated of sheet stainless steel, reinforced by light metal channels, has a hollow core, and sometimes filled with a light filler material.
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Stainless Steel Type 304 XL Blend “S” or 316 Blends “S” 20, 18, or 16 gauge
- Manufactured with a 1/8” in 2” bevel
- Standard Core is density paper honeycomb core (1” cell size).
- Optional core is Polyisocyanurate (R-value – 6.5) and Polyurethane (R-value – 11.1)
- Top and bottom end channels are of 16 gauge material projection welded into the door.