Polycarbonate Folding Security Grilles
Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of Polycarbonate Folding Security Grilles. Furthermore, they offer remarkable impact resistance in a surprisingly light package. In addition, polycarbonate Folding Grilles protect against theft and keep out debris while allowing a full view of what’s inside. Moreover, they are perfect for retail stores, restaurants, or any other location requiring maximum visibility and secure closing.Get Quote
The Polycarbonate Security Grilles have many features. Firstly, the finish is in clear anodized or acrylic paint in white, black, medium bronze #40, and light bronze #26. Secondly, they are highly Resistant, Surprisingly Light. Thirdly, the polycarbonate panels are 1.6 mm (1/1”) thick. Additionally, they come with various lock systems.
The manufacturers make the curtain out of 6” (152mm) comprehensive modules linked together by a continuous aluminum hinge. Also, these hinges will hold “self-extinguishing” copolyester panels 5-1/2” (140mm) wide and 1/16” (1,6mm) thick. Additionally, The manufacturers make the top and bottom of each section with an aluminum panel 4” (102mm) high. Moreover, this panel comprises an aluminum extrusion 1/16” (1,6mm) thick and includes modules with a 15° angle between them to facilitate the closure’s operation.
- The lead post has a hook bolt lock with MobilFlex cylinders on each side
- The lead post shall engage a full-height wall jamb.
- The trailing post shall be self-locking at the top and bottom inside the storage pocket.
- Free-floating intermediate posts are at all curves and intervals of 10 feet (3m) or 5 feet (1,5m) for countertop units. Also, middle positions have self-adjusting spring-loaded drop bolts activated from the inside only. Additionally, drop bolts shall engage dustproof stainless steel receptacles.
- The curtain will be on an overhead track 1-5/16” (33mm) wide by 1-9/16” (40mm) high. Also, the track shall be aluminum alloy 6063-T5.
- Curves, where required, shall be 14” (356mm) radius standard.
Stacking shall not exceed a depth of 1.15” per foot of closure width plus 3” for each post (lead, end, or intermediate). (95mm/lin. m + 76mm per post). Additionally, full egress doors add 7” (178mm).
The finish shall be standard clear anodized or acrylic paint in white, black, medium bronze #40, and light bronze #26.
POLYCARBONATE FOLDING SECURITY GRILLES INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of Mobiflex, the leading manufacturer of security grills in Canada.
We install polycarbonate folding security grilles in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket, and throughout South Ontario is no exception.