Polycarbonate Folding Security Grilles
Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of the Polycarbonate Folding Security Grilles.They offer remarkable impact-resistance in a surprisingly light package. Polycarbonate Folding Grilles protect against theft and keeps out debris while allowing full view of what’s inside.Perfect for retail stores and restaurants, or any other location requiring both maximum visibility and secure closing.Get Quote
- Finish is in the clear anodized or acrylic paint in white, black, medium bronze #40, light bronze #26.
- Highly Resistant, Surprisingly Light.
- Polycarbonate panels are 1.6 mm (1/1”) thick.
- Various lock systems
The curtain is constructed of 6” (152mm) wide modules linked together by a continuous aluminum hinge. These hinges will hold “self-extinguishing” copolyester panels 5-1/2” (140mm) wide and 1/16” (1,6mm) thick. Each panel is entirely recessed in the aluminum hinge throughout its full height. The top and bottom of each section is fitted with an aluminum panel 4” (102mm) high. This panel consists of an aluminum extrusion 1/16” (1,6mm) thick and composed of modules with a 15° angle between them to facilitate the operation of the closure.
- Lead post shall be equipped with a hook bolt lock with MobilFlex cylinders each side
- Lead post shall engage a full height wall jamb.
- Trailing post shall be self-locking at the top and bottom inside the storage pocket.
- Free floating intermediate posts shall be locate at all curves and at recommended intervals of 10 feet (3m) or 5 feet (1,5m) for counter top units. Intermediate posts shall be equipped with self-adjusting spring loaded drop bolts activated from the inside only. Drop bolts shall engage dustproof stainless steel receptacles.
- Curtain shall be hung from an overhead track 1-5/16” (33mm) wide by 1-9/16” (40mm) high. Track shall be tempered aluminum alloy 6063-T5.
- Curves where required shall be 14” (356mm) radius standard.
Stacking shall not exceed a depth of 1.15” per foot of closure width plus 3” for each post (lead, end or intermediate). (95mm/lin. m + 76mm per post). Full egress doors add 7” (178mm).
Finish shall be standard clear anodized or acrylic paint in white, black, medium bronze #40, light bronze #26.
POLYCARBONATE FOLDING SECURITY GRILLES INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the Mobiflex , the leading manufacturer of security grills in Canada.
We install polycarbonate folding security grilles in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.