Perforated Steel Folding Security Grilles
Canuck Door Systems installs Perforated Steel Folding Security Grilles. They provide a beautiful and practical solution for securing facilities and partitioning spaces without sacrificing aesthetics and visibility into the secured space.They combine the transparency of glass with the strength of steel for good-looking protection. Perfect for stores, restaurants, and banks, or any other location requiring both maximum visibility and secureGet Quote
- Finish is in the clear anodized or acrylic paint in white, black, medium bronze #40, light bronze #26.
- AEROFLEX micro-perforated steel panels
- Transparency of glass
- Various lock solutions
The curtain is constructed of 6” (152mm) wide modules linked together by a continuous aluminum hinge. These hinges hold steel perforated panels with 3/16” (5mm) diameter holes providing a 51% visibility and ventilation through the panels. The top and bottom of each section is fitted with an aluminum panel 4” high (102mm). This panel consists of an aluminum extrusion 1/16” (1,6mm) thick and composed of modules with a 15° angle between them to facilitate the operation of the closure.
- Lead post shall be equipped with a hook bolt lock with MobilFlex cylinders each side.
- Lead post shall engage a full height wall jamb.
- Trailing post shall be self-locking at the top and bottom inside the storage pocket.
- Free floating intermediate posts shall be locate at all curves and at recommended intervals of 10 feet (3m) or 5 feet (1,5m) for counter top units. Intermediate posts shall be equipped with self-adjusting spring loaded drop bolts activated from the inside only. Drop bolts shall engage dustproof stainless steel receptacles.
- Curtain shall be hung from an overhead track 1-5/16” (33mm) wide by 1-9/16” (40mm) high. Track shall be tempered aluminum alloy 6063-T5.
- Curves where required shall be 14” (356mm) radius standard.
Stacking shall not exceed a depth of 1.15” per foot of closure width plus 3” for each post (lead, end or intermediate). (95mm/lin. m + 76mm per post). Full egress doors add 7” (178mm).
Finish shall be standard clear anodized or acrylic paint in white, black, medium bronze #40, light bronze #26.
PERFORATED STEEL FOLDING SECURITY GRILLES INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of the Mobiflex , the leading manufacturer of security grills in Canada.
We install perforated steel folding security grilles in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.