Commercial Steel Doors
Commercial Steel Doors are designed for additional resistance to localized impacts and vandalism. Also, they could be used in high frequency, severe traffic openings. The are fabricated of sheet steel, reinforced by light metal channels, has a hollow core, and steel stiffened.Get Quote
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Galvanneal steel 18,16 or 14 gauge
- A40 (ZF120) 0.40 oz/ft2 coating. Optional coating G90 (Z275)
- Manufactured with a 1/8” in 2” bevel.
- Top and bottom end channels are of 16 gauge material projection welded into the door.
- Box-shaped steel stiffeners laminated 6” O.C. maximum to both door faces and filings with semi-rigid fiberglass are used in Standard labeled doors, which are internally reinforced with 20 gauge.
- Honeycomb or styrene core doors use laminated “Z” stiffeners.
- “Interlocking” stiffeners can be manufactured spot welded to both faces approximately 6” O.C. and filled with semi-rigid fiberglass insulation.
There are many advantages that Commercial Steel Doors provide and this makes them a primary choice for many commercial property owners and management companies.
Commercial Steel Doors and frames could last many years without any damage. They resist extreme Canadian temperatures such a hot, cold, high and low humidity, rain, snow, frost, and more. They are good for either interior or exterior use. These kind of doors are not required a a lot of maintenance repairs.
A Steel Door designed for the higher security uses thicker metal in the door and frame, special reinforcement , and steel stiffened core. This provides a protection against vandalism and other severe impacts, such as detention centers and behavioral correction facilities.
Using Steel Doors in your building can also help to decrease energy expenses. The space between the metal sheets of the steel door acts as insulation. Internal steel stiffeners in the cavity can also enhance the insulating effect.
Some Commercial Steel Doors are built specifically to be used as fire rated doors. If a fire breaks out in the building, it will help you to protect your inventory or staff. Fire rated doors are rated according to how long they can hold back a fire, and fire rated doors usually come with 20, 45,60 and 90 minutes rating.
COMMERCIAL STEEL DOORS INSTALLATION
Canuck Door Systems is a dealer of several Steel Door manufacturers in Ontario such as the Daybar.
We install Commercial Steel Doors in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.