Commercial Steel Doors
Commercial Steel Doors are designed for localizing impacts and vandalism. Also, they could be used in high frequency, severe traffic openings. Finally, they have fabricated sheet steel, reinforced by light metal channels, has a hollow core, and steel stiffens.Get Quote
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Galvanneal steel 18,16 or 14 gauge
- A40 (ZF120) 0.40 oz/ft2 coating. Optional coating G90 (Z275)
- Built with a 1/8” in 2” bevel.
- All channels are of 16 gauge material projection weld into the doors.
- Box-shaped steel stiffeners cover 6” O.C. maximum to both door faces and filings with semi-rigid fibreglass. You can use them in Standard label doors, which are inside reinforced with 20 gauge.
- Honeycomb core doors use laminate “Z” stiffeners.
- Interlocking stiffeners manufacture spot weld to both faces, approximately 6” O.C. and filled with semi-rigid fibreglass insulation.
We provide advantages that make them a primary choice for many commercial property owners.
Commercial Steel Doors could last many years without any damage. Also, they sustain strict Canadian temperatures such as hot, cold, high and low humidity, rain, snow, frost, and more. Plus, They are suitable for either inside or outside use. Moreover, these kinds of doors do not require a lot of maintenance repairs.
A Steel Door designed uses thicker metal in the door for higher security. Also, the steel door is suited for special reinforcement, and steel stiffens the core. This feature protects against vandalism and other severe impacts, such as detention centers and behavioural correction facilities.
Using metal doors can also help decrease energy expenses in the building—also, metal sheets of the steel door space act as insulation. Moreover, Internal steel stiffeners in the hole can enhance the insulating result.
Steel Doors are made to be used as fire-rated doors. Also, if a fire breaks out in the building, it will help you protect your inventory. Moreover, fire doors have fire ratings according to how long they can hold backfire. So, fire-rated doors usually come with 20, 45, 60 and 90 minutes ratings.
COMMERCIAL STEEL DOORS INSTALLATION
We are a dealer of several Steel Door manufacturers in Ontario, such as the Daybar.
Also, we install Commercial Steel Doors Services in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and across South Ontario.