Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Traffic Doors both custom and standard installation. A Proline 600-SEC Postal Security Impact Traffic Door is designed to withstand punishing personnel-ridden vehicle traffic, but be lightweight enough to open easily.
These postal security impact traffic doors have been tested by the United States Postal Service and meet RE-5 security guidelines. They are ideal for industrial, postal, and prisons applications.
- Rugged, durable, rotationally molded polyethylene construction
- Virtually any custom size
- Surface panels are available with aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized, or different color ABS face sheets
- Reinforced with steel spine
- Wood and foam insulation core
- Moisture resistant ProLoc™ Edge System
- Rotationally molded 38″ high teardrop bumpers on both sides of the door
- Double-acting v-cam upper hinges
- Optional 9″ high lower hinge guard
- Double pane windows.
- Three Security bars
- Various colors
- Upper and lower cane bolts
- 2″ chain or cable lock sleeves
- Tamper-proof fasteners
- Optional bumpers, impact plates, hinge guards, cart guards, security lock
Canuck Door Systems also installs Durulite Industrial Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Standard Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer XHD Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer Impact Traffic Door, Proline 300I and 400i Impact Doors , and Chase XLP 500 Service Traffic Doors.