Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of High Speed Rubber Doors. The TNR High Speed Rubber Door is designed for manufacturing, automotive, food processing, bus transit stations, parking garages, postal outlets, railways, and airports.
- Height or Width of up to 20 feet
- Self-supporting steel mounting angle
- Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar
- Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
- High-Efficiency Heligear Head (HG) Operator with multi-function PLC panel
- Inverter technology for Soft Start Soft Stop
- Up to 60 inches per second speed
- Cycle rating of 100,000 of counterbalance spring assembly
Canuck Door Systems also installs General Application Rubber Doors, High Traffic Rubber Doors, High Cycle Rubber Doors, High-Speed Exterior Doors, Low Headroom Rubber Doors, Large Size Rubber Doors, and Heavy Duty Dock Rubber Door.