Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of Sectional High Performance Doors. Generally, many high-speed doors operate fast but provide little insulation and energy saving while they are closed. In the same time, most sectional doors run slowly, allowing outside air into your property during long cycle time. However, the SDI Sectional High Performance Doors combines the best of both door systems. They are ideal for food processing, automotive, light manufacturing, transit & postal depots, and airports.
- Integral horizontal reinforcing ribbing
- Move any standard door face up to 24″ per second on the open cycle
- Ship lap section seals
- Very rigid, heavy duty construction
- Energy saving
- High strength to weight ratio
- Latest polyurethane technology insulation
- Superior foam to steel adhesion
- Structural integrity
- Springless design requires no center mounting supports
- Primer and polyester finish coat (white/brown)
- Optional Aluminum & Glass/Lexan sections are available in a wide range of finishes
- Low maintenance costs
Canuck Door Systems also installs Commercial Glass Garage Doors, Insulated Overhead Sectional Doors, Insulated Overhead Sectional Doors With Entrance, Dock Knock Out Doors, and Insulated Flexible Sectional Dock Doors.