Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of High Speed Fabric Doors, which are specifically designed to be used in buildings requiring fast-moving or high volume traffic in a climate controlled environment. The TNR and SDI Rolling High Speed Fabric Doors can be used in manufacturing facilities, food processing, cold storage facility, and warehouse storage.
- Polyester Woven Material.
- Flexible and resistant to abusive environments and impacts
- Height or Width of up to 16 feet
- Heavy duty construction
- Impactable Bottom Bar
- Sleek profile with easy installation
- Reduced clearance and minimal maintenance
- No counterbalance springs, hinges, cables, or pulleys
- Zero Downtime
- Speed is up to 100″ per second
- Airwave reversing edge
- Thru-beam photo eyes
- Optional clear PVC window panels
- Full perimeter weather seal
- Standard panel ribs are resistant to positive and negative air pressure
- Blue or Orange colors
Canuck Door Systems also installs Fabric Roll Up Doors.