Glass Aluminium Curtain Walls
Canuck Door Systems installs an array of Glass Aluminum Curtain Walls to meet any commercial or industrial needs. They are an external covering of a building in which the external walls are non-structural. The purpose of a Curtain Walls is to keep the weather out and the inhabitants in. Glass Aluminium Curtain Walls would reduce construction costs and allow natural light to penetrate deeper within the property.Get Quote
- systems for low-span and medium-span buildings
- external and internal applications
- suit all doors and door hardware
- most profiles are in a clear anodized and bronze anodized
- custom colour exterior and interior finishes are available
Glass Aluminum Curtain Walls systems are non-structural constructs, meaning that they are not load-bearing parts of the structural design of a building. The Curtain Wall System is fixed into place and the housing of the system carries only the weight of the glass or metal panels within the housing.
Glass Aluminum Curtain Walls use a lightweight metal such as aluminum which can actually help to reduce the cost of building materials for a project.
They have an aesthetically pleasing appearance that adds a modern charm to any interior or exterior applications.
Durability and Low Maintenance
The use of Aluminum in the Curtain Walls makes for very durable frames as aluminum does not rust, dent or rot meaning the metal will last a long time. The metal is also lightweight making it easy to install or replace.
Glass Aluminum Curtain Walls use Aluminum which is a very lightweight, and durable metal to use within structures. The housing units are all fixed into place and are installed according to the desired; designated openings they are designed for.
GLASS ALUMINUM CURTAIN WALLS INSTALLATION
- Windspec 5300 Series
- Windspec 5400 S.W. Series
- Windspec 5500 S.W. Series
- Windspec 5500 HTP Series
- Comdoor Aluminum Series 5000 Stick Capped
- Comdoor Aluminum Series 5000 Stick SSG
- Comdoor Aluminum Series 5100 Stick Capped
- Comdoor Aluminum Series 8000 Stick Capped
- Comdoor Aluminum Series 8000 Split Capped
- Comdoor Aluminum High Perfomance Series 8000 Stick SSG
- Comdoor Aluminum High Perfomance Series 8000 Split SSG
- Comdoor Aluminum High Perfomance Series 8200 Stick Capped
- Comdoor Aluminum High Perfomance Series 8200 Split Capped
- Comdoor Aluminum High Perfomance Series 5200 Stick Capped
We install Glass Curtain Walls in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.
Canuck Door Systems also installs Operable Glass Aluminum Windows, Fixed Glass Aluminum Windows, Manual Glass Aluminum Bi-Folding Doors, Storefront Swinging Glass Aluminum Doors, Aluminum Storefront Insulated Panels, Automatic Door Openers, and Automatic Sliding Doors