Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of Hollow Metal Specialty Doors, including Steel Security Doors. With over 35 years experience, we can ensure your valuables are secured in the most extreme circumstances.
This kind of Hollow Metal Doors is fabricated of sheet steel, reinforced by heavy metal channels, has a hollow core, and sometimes filled with a fire rated or light filler material.
All doors come with a closer reinforcement box at the top of each door and also the bottom of the door when reversible. Reinforcing box for Panic-Bar ensures that hardware remains secure and fully functional.
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Galvanneal steel 20,18,16 and 14 gauge
- Armored multi-point locking system
- UL 10C 90 minute fire rating
- Self-locking system (so that you never have to ask “did I remember to lock the door?”)
- Mul-T-Lock bump and pick resistant high-security cylinders
- Lockout option for safe room doors
- Unlimited design and glass options
- A closer reinforcement box at the top of each door and also the bottom of the door when reversible.
- Reinforcing box for Panic-Bar
Canuck Door Systems also installs Steel Commercial Fire Rated Doors.