Canuck Door Systems installs various Low Headroom Rubber Doors. The TNR springless Low Headroom Rubber Door is designed for use in tight overhead spaces in parking door applications for public parking, airports, condominiums, and office complexes.
- Height of up to 10 feet; width of up to 25 feet
- For applications where headroom clearance is limited to a minimum of 18 inches.
- Self-supporting steel mounting angle
- Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar
- Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
- High-Efficiency Heligear Head (HG) Operator with multi-function PLC panel
- Inverter technology for Soft Start Soft Stop
- Up to 30 inches per second speed
- Cycle rating of 100,000 of counterbalance spring assembly
Canuck Door Systems also installs General Application Rubber Doors, High Traffic Rubber Doors, High-Speed Rubber Doors, High Cycle Rubber Doors, High-Speed Exterior Door, Large Size Rubber Door, and Heavy Duty Dock Rubber Door.