Canuck Door Systems installs a variety of High Speed Exterior Rubber Door. The TNR High Speed Exterior Rubber Door is a hybrid door system that combines the rugged durability of the traditional rubber doors with the cost and speed benefits of fabric doors.They are ideal solutions for manufacturing, automotive, food processing, transit and postal depots, and airports.
- Height or Width of up to 18 feet
- 3/32″ polyester, SBR black rubber core weave
- Endplate & steel mounting angle
- Sleek profile with easy installation
- Reduced clearances & minimal maintenance.
- Self-supporting steel frame.
- No tension springs, hinges, cables or pulleys.
- Impact resistant
- Knock away bottom bar with wireless reversing edge and rubber loop
- Guide mounted the thru-beam photoelectric sensor.
- Five years warranty on curtain and NEWGEN Guide, and Curtain Lok
- Five years warranty or 1,000,000 cycles on drive/operator
- Optional hoods
- Optional traveling windbar
- Optional Blue, Tan, Grey, Orange and Red 88 oz vinyl fabric.
Canuck Door Systems also installs General Application Rubber Doors, High Traffic Rubber Doors, High-Speed Rubber Doors, Low Headroom Rubber Doors, Low Headroom Rubber Doors, and Heavy Duty Dock Rubber Doors.