Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Traffic Doors both custom and standard installation. Proline 300I and 400i Impact Doors are designed for tough, abusive environments.
These doors provide thermal separation, sound attenuation, and visual separation. They are ideal for supermarkets, retail, industrial, postal, warehouses, food services, and cold storages applications.
- Rugged and durable doors are 1-1/2” thick
- Virtually any custom size
- Surface panels include full height aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized, FRP, ABS impact resistant plastic, high-pressure laminates
- Tubular steel reinforcement from the hinge to the frame
- Steel spine reinforced edges
- Wood and foam insulation core
- Moisture resistant ProLoc™ Edge System
- Composite V-cam upper hinges
- Chemically bonded ABS window frames
- Single pane 1/8″ thick polycarbonate window for the wood core; double pane windows for foam core
- Various colors
- Optional bumpers, impact plates, hinge guards, car guards
Canuck Door systems also installs Durulite Industrial Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Standard Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer XHD Impact Traffic Doors, Proline 600-SEC Postal Security Impact Traffic Doors, and Chase XLP 500 Service Traffic Doors.