Canuck Door Systems installs NABCO Low Energy Commercial Door Closer. These operators are designed to automate virtually any existing or new door. The Low Energy Commercial Door Closer can operate in both manual and automatic modes. It uses a hydraulic back-check that protects the operator and door from damage. This operator has adjustable speeds and low energy usage. The Low Energy Commercial Door Closer is approved for use on fire door assemblies rated up to 3 hours.
- Easy to change opening and closing speeds
- “Push-N-Go” feature
- Recycle feature stops and reverses direction of opening door
- Designed and approved for fire rated door assemblies
- Optional length headers
- Convenient side load header
- Optional OPMAN version ( single header for 2 doors with automatic operator on one side and a manual closer in the other)
- Optional auxiliary sensing devices
- Electromechanical drive unit for ensures quiet operation
- Enhancement for wind compensation
- Fire-safety function and emergency-exit
Canuck Door Systems also installs Low Energy Heavy Duty Door Closers, Low Energy Full Power Door Operator, Overhead Concealed Door Closer, Surface Mounted Door Operator, Handicap Door Operator, and Universal Handicap Washroom Packages.