Canuck Door Systems installs an array of Rolling High Traffic Rubber Doors. The TNR High Traffic Rubber Door is designed for manufacturing, automotive, food processing, bus transit stations, parking garages, postal outlets, railways, and airports.
- Height or Width of up to 20 feet
- Self-supporting steel mounting angle
- Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar
- Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
- High-Efficiency Heligear Head (HG) Operator with multi-function PLC panel
- Up to 30 inches per second speed
- Cycle rating of 100,000 of counterbalance spring assembly
Canuck Door Systems also installs General Application Rubber Doors, High-Speed Rubber Doors, High Cycle Rubber Doors, High-Speed Exterior Doors, Low Headroom Rubber Doors, Large Size Rubber Doors. and Heavy Duty Dock Rubber Doors.