Canuck Door Systems installs NABCO Low Energy Heavy Duty Door Closer. These operators are designed to automate all existing or new doors virtually. The adjustable closing speeds allow a door to close slower for increased pedestrian safety or sooner for energy savings. The Low Energy Heavy Duty Door Closer is the industry longest-lasting operator.
- Works with existing and new doors
- Current draw is just less than 5 amp, 115 VAC, 1-phase
- Magnum microprocessor based control with multiple functions
- Microprocessor (standard) controller
- Adjustable operator closing speeds
- “Push-n-go” feature
- Recycle feature
- Optional length headers
- Convenient side load or bottom load header
- Heavy-duty spring closer
- Heavy-duty all-steel mechanical gear box and motor
- Optional OPMAN version (single header for 2 doors with automatic operator on one side and a manual closer in the other)
- Optional auxiliary sensing devices
Canuck Door Systems also installs Low Energy Heavy Duty Door Closers, Low Energy Commercial Door Closer, Overhead Concealed Door Closer, Surface Mounted Door Operator, Handicap Door Operator, and Universal Handicap Washroom Packages.