Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Hollow Metal Doors both custom and standard installation. A Flush Hollow Metal Door is a metal door of the Flush type. This kind of Hollow Metal Doors is fabricated of sheet steel, reinforced by light metal channels, has a hollow core, and sometimes filled with a light filler material.
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Galvanneal steel 20, 18, 16 or 14 gauge
- A40 (ZF120) 0.40 oz/ft2 coating. Optional coating G90 (ZF275).
- Standard Core is density paper honeycomb core (1” cell size).
- Optional core is Polyisocyanurate (R-value – 6.5) and Polyurethane (R-value – 11.1)
- Top and bottom end channels are of 16 gauge material projection welded into the door.