Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Hollow Metal Doors both custom and standard installation. An Embossed Hollow Door is a metal door of the Embossed type.
This kind of Hollow Metal Doors is fabricated of raised pattern sheet steel, reinforced by light metal channels, has a hollow core, and sometimes filled with a light filler material.
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Galvanneal steel 20 or 18 gauge
- A40 (ZF120) 0.40 oz/ft2 coating.
- Standard Core is density paper honeycomb core (1” cell size).
- Top and bottom end channels are of 16 gauge material projection welded into the door.
- Designed with a 1/8” in 2” bevel
- MIN WIDTH = 2’-8”, MAX WIDTH = 3’-6”, MAX HEIGHT – 7’-0”