Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Traffic Doors both custom and standard installation. A Durulite Standard Impact Traffic Door is designed for light motorized traffic, pallet jacks, carts, and personnel. They are ideal for supermarket, retail, warehouse, manufacturing plant, chemical, pharmaceutical, and cold storage applications.
- Rugged, durable, rotationally molded polyethylene construction
- Standard and custom size up 10’ X 10′
- Panel thickness is 1–7/8”, the skin thickness is 1/8”
- Lightweight (only 2.5 pounds per square foot)
- Reinforced with tubular steel
- Non-CFC urethane insulation core. R factor is 10.83
- Double-acting v-cam upper hinges
- Impact polycarbonate windows.Thickness is 1/8”
- Various colors
- Optional bumpers, impact plates, kick plates, hinge guards, spring assist, hold open device, security lock
Canuck Door Systems also install Durulite Industrial Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer XHD Impact Traffic Doors, Proline 600-SEC Postal Security Impact Traffic Doors, Proline 300I, and 400i Impact Doors, and Chase XLP 500 Service Traffic Doors.