Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Traffic Doors both custom and standard installation. A Durulite Retailer XHD Impact Traffic Door is designed for light motorized traffic, pallet jacks, carts, and personnel in high volume retail environment.
This kind of doors have full height aluminum back spine and comply with all USDA sanitation requirements. They are ideal for high moisture and washdown environments, which could be met in supermarkets, retail, warehouses, food processing, chemical, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, and cold storages.
- Durable, rotationally molded polyethylene construction
- Standard and custom size up 8’ X 10′
- Panel thickness is 1–1/2”, the skin thickness is 1/8”
- Full height corrosion resistant aluminum panels
- A 1″ diameter hinge post is molded in the door
- leading edge is reinforced with an aluminum extrusion
- Non-CFC urethane insulation core. R factor is 10.83
- Composite V-cams upper hinges
- Stainless steel rollers
- Stainless steel lower hinge guards
- Virtually scratch resistant large polycarbonate windows.
- Various colors
- Optional bumpers, impact plates, car guards
Canuck Door Systems also installs Durulite Industrial Impact Traffic Door, Durulite Standard Impact Traffic Door, Durulite Retailer Impact Traffic Door, Proline 600-SEC Postal Security Impact Traffic Door, Proline 300I and 400i Impact Doors , and Chase XLP 500 Service Traffic Door.