Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Traffic Doors both custom and standard installation. A Durulite Retailer Impact Traffic Door is designed for light motorized traffic, pallet jacks, carts, and personnel in high volume retail environment.
This kind of doors provides thermal separation, sound barrier, and visual separation. They are ideal for supermarket, retail, warehouse, and food services.
- Durable, rotationally molded polyethylene construction
- Standard and custom size up 8’ X 10′
- Panel thickness is 1–1/2”, the skin thickness is 1/8”
- A 1″ diameter hinge post is molded in the door
- leading edge is reinforced with an aluminum extrusion
- Non-CFC urethane insulation core. R factor is 10.83
- Double-acting v-cam upper hinges
- Virtually scratch resistant large polycarbonate windows.
- Various colors
- Optional bumpers, impact plates, kick plates, hinge guards, hold open device
Canuck Door Systems also installs Durulite Industrial Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Standard Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Retailer XHD Impact Traffic Doors, Proline 600-SEC Postal Security Impact Traffic Doors, Proline 300I and 400i Impact Doors and Chase XLP 500 Service Traffic Doors.