Canuck Door Systems installs the next generation Dock Knock Out Door. The higher volume of loading docks traffic has increased door damage, resulting in a higher maintenance cost and a loss of production. MxV’s innovative Dock Dock Knock Out Door allows it to flex and release upon impact without damage to the track or door because they use polypropylene brush instead of rollers or pins. This makes MxV the preferred door for food and cold storage applications.
- Flexible, lightweight insulated panels
- Impact damage resistant
- Side Compression Seals
- Available in high lift, true vertical lift, or tilt back installation
- Polymer guide system (brush instead of rollers)
- Self-Correcting Design, no spring loaded rollers or pins to maintain.
- Optional insulated vision panel
- Optional track guards
- Self-correcting door reset for door sizes up to 10’x10.’
Canuck door Systems also installs Commercial Glass Garage Doors, Insulated Overhead Sectional Doors, Insulated Overhead Sectional Doors With Entrance, Insulated Flexible Sectional Dock Doors, and Sectional High-Performance Doors.