Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Hollow Metal Doors both custom and standard installation. Continuously Welded Steel Doors are metal doors of the Steel Stiffened Continuously Welded type.
This kind of Hollow Metal Doors is fabricated of sheet steel, reinforced by light metal channels, has a hollow core, steel stiffened, and sometimes filled with a light filler material.
- Standard and custom sizes
- 1–3/4” thickness
- Galvanneal steel 16 or 14 gauge
- A40 (ZF120) 0.40 oz/ft2 coating. Optional coating G90 (Z275)
- Manufactured with a 1/8” in 2” bevel.
- Top and bottom end channels are of 16 gauge material projection welded into the door.
- Stiffeners spot are welded 6” O.C. maximum to both door faces and filings with semi-rigid fiberglass are used in Standard labeled doors, which are internally reinforced with 20 gauge.