Canuck Door Systems offers over 30 years experience in Traffic Doors both custom and standard installation. A Chase XLP 500 Traffic Service Door has a contemporary style and is designed for heavy foot and tray traffic. They are ideal for restaurants, bars, nightclubs, retail stores, supermarkets, outlets, malls, food services, and prisons.
- “Hollow Core” lightweight, thin and flexible panel
- High-density polyethylene, recyclable polyethylene/plastic or ¼” textured ABS plastic
- Standard and custom sizes
- Optional “baseball bat” bumpers
- Entire length of the panel is reinforced at the back with a one-piece, continuously extruded aluminum
- Acrylic or polycarbonate windows are set in black rubber molding.
- Ultra Soft Touch™ assisted gravity hinges.
- A variety of colors
- USDA accepted
Canuck Door Systems also install Durulite Industrial Impact Traffic Doors, Durulite Standard Impact Traffic Door, Durulite Retailer Impact Traffic Door, Durulite Retailer XHD Impact Traffic Door, Proline 600-SEC Postal Security Impact Traffic Door, and Proline 300I and 400i Impact Doors