Canuck Door Systems installs NABCO and TORMAX Automatic Glass Aluminium Sliding Doors. They are high-performance entrance systems that are the ideal solution to supplement any storefront applications.
The variety of configurations include fixed sidelight or full break out and are available as single or bi-part sliders.
Automatic Glass Aluminium Sliding Doors offer an array of options. They are equipped with sensor systems that comply with the ANSI A156.10 standard to promote reduced liability and increased safety.
- Motorized belt-drive for silent operation
- Exclusive Series “U” Microprocessor provides an efficient work
- For the smooth door control, three rocker switches and an optional keyed switch system are offered.
- These doors include Integral flush glaze framing systems that provide a modern look and larger glass surface.
- For smooth and long lasting operation large urethane door rollers are provided
- These Sliding Doors are equipped with superior double mohair thermal brush on the center style of doors. They provide continuous protection from moisture.
- For the extra life, adjustable thermal brush system on the bottom of the door is applied.
- For the long-lasting durability, extra duty anodized roller track is used.
- Two header-mounted Acusensors offers efficient and stable door work.
Automatic doors don’t require human effort to do their service. It helps move away from the struggle when it comes to opening a heavier manual door. Furthermore, because their operation doesn’t require the use of hands, they provide easy access for the elderly, handicapped and those with infants in tow. Moreover, they are helpful for people who are carrying heavy luggage, packages or babies. Automatic doors grant you the benefit to open and close the door manually as well.
Security and Safety
If installed correctly and inspected on a regular basis, automatic doors tend to provide a safe, convenient environment for everyone. By owning an automatic door, you can rest assured that your door is closed properly thus protecting your property from possible intruders. That additionally means that you do not need to have added locks or security in place to keep out or stop burglars and thieves from entering your premises. The gate can also be opened with the assistance of code from inside the business or a remote control from outside. Also, automatic doors are made according to the highest standards for safety and quality, ensuring minimal maintenance requirements thus making them very easy to own, use and maintain as well.
Automatic Glass Aluminium Sliding Doors installation in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Aurora, Newmarket and throughout South Ontario is no exception.
Canuck Door Systems also installs Automatic Frameless Sliding Glass Doors and Automatic Glass Aluminium Telescopic Sliding Doors.