Canuck Door Systems installs 4000 Series Clearview Sliding Patio Door for over two decades. The 4000 Series Clearview Sliding Patio Door is a four-panel thermally-broken patio door continues to be efficient and reliable.
This door consists of two exterior and two interior sashes, with a high-quality sliding screen in between, with a center thermal break. The 4000 Series Patio Doors are ideal for houses and low-rise applications.
- Thermally broken frame with PVC thermal break
- High strength aluminum extrusion
- Full perimeter, double weather-stripping
- Two operable panels and two fixed panels
- Two adjustable steel rollers on each panel
- Aluminum screen with fiberglass mesh and with four adjustable rollers
- Locks with night safety latch and recessed steel keeper.
- Tempered safety glass.
- Fully reversible
- Custom sizes
- Various standard colors
- Optional decorative grill bar/spacer bar, various locks, heavy-duty aluminum mesh, pet mesh, etc.
Canuck Door Systems can install a variety of 4000 Series Clearview Sliding Patio Door. A 4000 Series Clearview Sliding Patio Door is broadly used in commercial buildings and offices to divide working environment.
- Thermally broken Glass Aluminium Partition Wall systems
- Most profiles are clear and bronze anodized.
- Different interior finishes are available.